Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A-Levels Prom 2009



well, I had my A-Levels Prom last Thurs, 25/6/2009 at Sunway Resort & Spa...
but before that, I crashed Michelle's hse cz was following her to Su Anne's hse...
erm, its pretty complicated...hehe...
Neway, in Michelle's hse, we experimented wif make up while Tuli was bz wif being paparazi!!!lol....
Here's sum pics he took:


Hehe, sorry lar..me amatuer only..but it did turn out quite nice!!! :)
so anyway we then made our way to Su Anne's hse...
We were (surprisingly) already ready by the time we reached Su Anne's hse..
jz tat we have nt changed then...
When it was time to change, here's da outcome... TA-DA!!!
Actually almost every1 on our table went to Su Anne's hse...
well every1 except Lucy (my date for da nite)
haha... =)
so, we then went to sunway n of cz had pic taking time....
hehe so im gonna let da pics do the talking...


from back left: Wen Jun, Jon, Ameer
Front left: Lucy, Michelle, BK n Me!!


Lydia n I

Weng weng a.k.a. sweet boy n I

Lucy Dear n I

Michelle(yeah another 1..hehe...) n I

err I think u shud now who is who by now!! =D


couldnt help it, jz had to take a pic of da lights cz its reali pretty, dun u think???

Lucy, Jon, Wai Theng, BK, Me, n Su Anne

err u noe who la..plz Ms. Aw in da middle!! :D


N....da pic for da day!!!!
I noe, i noe, looks like a family photo rite???
hahaha...!!!
unfortunately, its not a complete family photo though bt almost the entire Group H Further Maths class is here... :)

1 comment:

  1. wow~~
    u reali look pretty lar with ur outfit...hehe^_^
    prom night reali vry fun??

    ReplyDelete