Friday, October 22, 2010

Back in the UK!!!!!!!!!

So it has been bout 3 weeks since I got back to the UK...
Im sure you dun wanna be bored by me regarding university stuff so I shall just skip the whole studies thing deal?!! =)

Well, in comparison to my 1st year, Im enjoying myself a whole lot better this time that even my parents and friends notice!
Just a few weeks ago, myself and 2 of my internship friends had dinner at a Korean restaurant...
We hadddddddddddddddddddd......

Errrr i forgot the name of this dish dee... XD

Pancake!

errrrrrrrr oso forgotten the name dee... >.<
I know this one! Kimchi fried rice!!! *woohoo* :D

We then crashed Shun Wei's room!!! *keke*

Well, besides that, I had an amazing time at Regent's Park with an "amazing" photographer!! XD
hehe.... =) here are some of his masterpieces....





hehehe...not bad right???? =)
i had a few masterpieces myself but unfortunately the pics are not wif me........ =(
oh wells............and then also, a few of my college friends and I went out for a movie: Wall Street!!! =) but no pics.... =(

well, to conclude it, I had an amazing time (so far)!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment