Sunday, January 10, 2010

My holidays...

OK i know i know its been so long since i updated my blog...hehe been lazy + buzy!! XD
so anyway here goes nothing...
My sis was here wif me for Christmas of 2009 and I truly thank God for it...
We (we=me,my sis, Ruizi & Justin) went around London like to Madame Tussauds:



OF cuz U all know him: George Clooney!! ;)

London Aquarium:


Ruizi & I fooling around!!! (more of him fooling around of cuz!! XD)



Love this pic!! (Cuz of the fish k???? =p)

London Eye (But of cuz!!! XD):


Girls with Bug EYES!!! LOL!!


Me Posing!! XD


SMILE!!! =)

London Dungeon:
(sorry no pics allowed inside but we have proof!!!)

TA-DA!!!!ok ok...the london dungeon is on this street k??? XD
Oh yeah, this time, Lucy dear joined us!! =)
FYI: I straight away thought of some1 in particular when i saw the sign.. U noe who u r!! XD)

Tower Bridge:

Nice..............BRIDGE!!! XD


Sis for Alwayz!!


Regent's Park:

1...2...3...JUMP!!!

& of cuz not forgetting my sis' fav place!!!
St.James Park!!!


Squirrel: "I see a nut...I should get closer to get it!!"


HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
ok ok...oh yeah we oso went to coventry to visit Chung Ruizi b4 Christmas...
(see ruizi, what good friends u have!!! =D)



New Year's Day was celebrated with...
NeeJeLeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hehe...we managed to get SO many clients in just one night!!!
amazing huh??!!!
(if ur wondering clients for what,well he's the pres of our Lamp post Sdn. Bhd and Im da vice!!lol...LONG STORY!!)

here are some pics we took b4 the fireworks started:


Me, Weng, Lucy


A Kiss to start da year! =)

Hehe, so thats a summary of my holidays...
Am super glad tat u were here for Christmas jie...
really missing u...and every1 back in M'sia of cuz...

Cant wait to see all of y'all in summer!!! =)

2 comments: