Thursday, January 28, 2010

OMGeeeeeeeee.... Amazing friends!!! =) Thank you God!

Talk about amazing friends!!!
hehe...a few days back, I was bugged by my dear squirrel, Sandy...
She kept asking me if I check my mail everyday or not...
I was like errr yeah...
then i went to check my email again but there wasnt anything from her...
so fine, then i found out she was talking bout "snail mail" actually... XD
So since then, i did check everyday...
and i finally got my package today!!! =)



Look at it!!!
Thanks to the genius ppl who designed it to look so cute, it took me ages to open it up!!!
after straining wif all the cellophone tapes..Finally....


TA-DA!!!! =)


This is what was inside the box...Along with....



A simple, but meaningful note from my 4 amazing friends/sisters...


Not forgetting....Our friendship rock!! =)
It was pretty much just another random rock that we found in school(i think... XD)
its value was probably close to 0 until...
we started writing our names on the rock and its value is now priceless!! =)

Thanks so much guys...
I will treasure the rock till its time for the next person to hold on to it...
Love u guys so much...
No words can describe how great you have made my day...
And...I truly thank God for blessing me wif awesome friends like u...
Cant wait to see u guys when i go back to M'sia!!! =)



till then, Hamster says: tata!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment