Monday, August 10, 2009

1st driving lessons...

Well, after passing Undang comes driving!!!
hehe...so jz had my 1st driving lesson today n it was a horrifying + interesting + scary + fun experience...
hehe...drove on MRR2 n came to a roundabout n was stuck there for a while cuz scared to move!!!
hahha...other than that, I'd say it went smoothly.. =D

so yesterday, 9/8/09 was a special n surprising day for me...
my sis n a few of my x-church frenz actually planned a surprise bday party for me
at T.G.I.F. curve...
hehe...it was really funny actually...
I saw da waiters coming out holding a cake so I was telling them that it was someone's bday...
when the waiter actually came towards me i was shocked (in a happy way of cz)
hehe....so once again guys, Thanks so much!!!
love u guys alot!!! =)

a few pics we took:
my sis n her wonderful photoshoping!!! =)
PS: if ur observant enough, U'll see how many candles r there on the cake!!!lol!!!

all the pretty ladies who were there:
Elvyna, Me, Stacie (my sis), Amelia n Amanda

well, there's nothing much to say cz i think the pic already shows wat happened!!
BOYCOTT that T.G.I.F!!!
nah jz kidding... =D
well, here's a brief explanation of wat happened, as usual the brithday tradition is for 1 candle to be pushed into the cake n the birthday person has to pull it out wif his/her mouth...
i was lucky that edwin didnt manage to push my head hard enough so i only had cream on my nose until....
the waiter suddenly came back n ask to take a photograph n TA-DA!!!
haha...

well, I wanna say a special thanks to my dear sis, Stacie...
without her, there wont be a party..
so thanks alot jie!!!
really love u alot!!!
*muakz*

3 comments:

  1. everyone's first driving lesson oso fill wit scary and interesting experience..haha^_^
    and after u know how to drive u will hv more interesting experience..hehe^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. Happy Birthday
    Btw, this is Davin. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hey davin...thanks yeah!!! =)

    ReplyDelete