Sunday, August 30, 2009

secrets???nah not really...

I forgot to mention previously that after fullhouse, we went to a Mamak near Michelle's place...
Unfortunately, Nigel didnt join us for da Mamak cz he had to go off...
So we started to chat and I got to know some really funny and interesting news...
Like what???
Well, like the 1st impression my friends got when they first got to know me...
Lucy: I thought you were really friendly and cheerful.
Michelle: This girl is kinda weird. She's too friendly!
and well Wan Li said almost the same thing with Michelle...
Its really funny the way Mich said it...and Im glad you guys thought im friendly!! =)

Then, my first impression on them???
Lucy: Bubbly and easy to talk to.
Michelle: Serious, studious type.
Wan Li: LAME!!!hhahaha....
Kelvin: Quiet but friendly.

After that, Lucy asked us what was our happiest moment?
Mine was just us-including Rachel and Jeremy-hanging out, chatting outside class and laughing our hearts out (though got scolded by the lecturers..haha) plus the amazing fact that Rachel and Jeremy were able to fit in and call my friends their own friends not their friend's friends....
know what I mean??

Then, Lucy asked about the most awkward moment...but that's kinda personal so Im not going there... =)

Neway, will really miss all my college friends alot and I pray that we will keep in touch no matter what! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment