Tuesday, August 18, 2009

baking & combined Bdays!!! =)

Well, my college frenz n I had an amazing time in my hse last Fri (14/8/09).
The ppl who made it:
Nigel, Michelle, Kelvin, Lucy n Wan Li
me oso of cz!!! =)

We managed to make 2 cakes:
Cheese cake

Choc Prune cake

The cheese cake came out a great success but unfortunately the prunes in the choc cake got burnt...but anyhow we learn from our mistakes rite??? =)
Nigel was being an excellent supervisor telling us wat to do and of cz the rest of us (as workers) did a gr8 job too!!!hehe...

So, I had the great honour of cutting the cheese cake while the choc cake was kelvin's early bday cake... (hey I didnt choose k???hehe... =p)
We oso took sum silly pics after da crazy baking and this is the pic i love best:

Moving on, we then had a belated bday celebration for me and a exact bday celebration for kelvin on the 16/8/09...We went kareoke-ing at the AMP Square in Sunway Pyramid...
All thanks to my wonderful frenz who planned it!!!
We really had a gr8 time there singing our hearts out!!!
(erm...I kinda hav a sore throat now.... @.@)
but hey, it was definitely worth it!!!
n we even managed to get Alvin to sing!!! WOO-HOoooOO!!! =)

So here r sum of the pics we took:
the (ahem...) not so pretty bday cake due to da wax n when we cut it it kinda crumbled...
hehe but still it was a gud choice!!
its errr...wat dee ar??? oh yeah, Blueberry Yogurt n it was YUMMY!!!


Su Anne, Kelvin n Nigel in action!! =)

Cutting cake together!!!
Bday boy: Kelvin & Belated Bday gal: Me!!!

We sumhow always sing It's My Life-Bon Jovi..
and when we do, we'll be jumping on the cushions...
(SSSSHHHH!!!its a secret!!! ;)

I also got wonderful gifts from:

Michelle:


A beautifully handmade photo frame and a note in the back...
Its really beautiful gal...will treasure it always!!!

Tuli:
A handmade card thats not as beautiful...
(lol!!!jz kidding!!!)
the contents were reali touching and I noe it was straight from the heart...
thanks so much tuli!!!
will bring it wif me when i go overseas so everytime I see it I'll remember u...
(if nt i think I'll forget u!!!haha jk again!!!)

Nigel:
A photo frame wif touching words imprinted on it and beautiful seashells glued to it..
plus a card wif a handwritten msg tat was real sweet...

Not forgetting my darling Lucy:
She gave me a simple A4 sized cardboard wif a pic of us n a written msg..
though it may be simple, it means more than any1 can think of to me...

hehe..now im starting to emo...but in a gud way!! ;)
well, guess tats all...
jz wanna say I'll really miss all u guys as we're going our separate ways soon...
but I hope we'll remain in touch n I'll never forget u guys!!!
Love y'all!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment